• Yacimiento de la Illeta dels Banyets - Archaeological site located next to the coast within the sea, that forms a beautiful and small peninsula. Undoubtedly one of the most important in the Mediterranean
• Torre de la Illeta - Builtaround 1555 located in the port of the town.
• Tower of LLoma de Reixes or Barrancd'Aigües - Another lookout tower built in the 16th century for defensive purposes.
• Church of Santa Teresa - Parish Church built in the year 1849 in honor of Santa Teresa and the Virgen de los Desamparados.
• Villa Marco - Beautiful rustic property of great importance for the agricultura in la Huerta de Alicante.
• Ermita de la Virgen del Carmen - In honor of the Virgen del Carmen, patron saint of the sailors.
• Monument to the Fisherman - Monument that is currently on the sand of the beach of El Campello.